赏月 watch the moon
赏月 enjoy the moon
赏月 enjoying the full moon
赏月 enjoy the glorious full moon
赏月 admire the moon
赏月舞 Dancing to the Moon
赏月观星套房 Moon-enjoying and Star-viewing Suite
1. While appreciating the moon , the couple recounted their happy stories.
2. The family have supper together. After that, they watch the moon.
3. On the Mid – Autumn Festival, they sat across from each other drinking.
4. On Mid – autumn Festival , people eat mooncakes and an the full moon.
在 中秋节 这天, 人们吃月饼和赏月.
5. We usually watchmoon with our family on Moon Festival.
6. In the tang dynasty, Autumn moon, playing in months.
在唐代, 中秋赏月 、 玩月颇为盛行.
7. Sometimes, we have BBQ. We enjoy the moonabout 9:00.
有时候, 我们会烧烤. 当到了9:00我们就会赏月.
8. When was enjoying the moon the most prevailing on this evening?
9. People celebrate Mid – Autumn Day by eating moon cakes and admiring the moon.
10. I also hope to see Auguest fifteenth . ( lunar canlander ).
可内心深处也知道明天 赏月 时的孤独与寂寞.
11. After, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon.
12. Our family will enjoy moon cakes watch the beautiful full moon together.
13. After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon.
然后, 人们总是会吃美味的月饼, 还有赏月.
14. What do people usually do at Mid – Autumn Festival ?
人们通常在 中秋节 做什么? 他们通常赏月.
15. A: They often have a party with their r ( relatives ) , eat moon cakes and w ( atch ) the moon.
Our family will enjoy moon cakes and watch the beautiful full moon together.
Villagers admire the moon and eat the moon cakes while enjoying the fire.
When was enjoying the moon the most prevailing on this evening?
Moon gazing is another essential part of this festival.
After dinner they may go outside to a park to get a good view as the moon rises.
On an autumn evening we enjoy the moonlight.
In China, families get together and celebrate the bright, round moon.
Gather to admire the bright mid-autumn harvest moon
I like barbecuing and watching the moon during the Lantern Festival.
Mid-Autumn Festival is a time when family members enjoy the moon together.