(枪炮、火箭等的)射程; 运输，运送; carry作动词的意思
vt. 支撑; 携带; 输送; 运载;vt.& vi. 运送; 搬运; 具有;
carry out vt. 执行，实行;贯彻;实现;完成
carry on 继续
carry forward 发扬;推进
carry through 贯彻;完成;坚持下去
carry in 携带;输入
1. The indisputable fact is that computers carry out logical operations.
2. The Navy is to carry out an examination of the wreck tomorrow.
3. Many women know how to carry out repairs on their cars.
4. All the ferries carry bicycles free or for a nominal charge.
5. They were told to carry their wounded and leave their dead.
6. Springs and rivers that drain into lakes carry dissolved nitrates and phosphates.
7. The burglars took just about anything they could carry.
8. He's got the experience and the authority to carry it off.
9. He may be forced to carry out his threat to resign.
10. Use a weatherproof rucksack to carry your camera and lenses around in.