计划吵架 A Plan to QuarreI
吵架了 A fight ; Quarrel
互相吵架 quarreled with each other
老鼠吵架 Mouse quarrel
博士吵架 quarrel with Dr
不要吵架 Do not quarrel
英国吵架 britain fought with
1. "She's probably had a row with her boyfriend," Charles opined.
2. We ought not to be quarrelling now.
3. You're in an argumentative mood today!
4. I shouldn't tangle with Peter, he is bigger than me.
5. I've long since forgotten what our quarrel was about.
6. The young man was trailing his coat by making such offensive remarks.
7. Two angry women set to and began to pull each other's hair.
8. Mary and Joan quarreled, but made up after a while.
9. Since their argument there had been a strained atmosphere between them.
10. I don't want to see our two neighbours engaged in a brawl.
11. They don't like him; he is always quarrelling with people.
12. The constant quarrelling between the couple finally wrecked the marriage.
13. Did you take part in the brawl yesterday?
昨天你参与吵架了 吗 ?
14. I was an unwilling witness of their quarrel.
15. Their quarrel comes down to money.
She always gets the better of our quarrels.
I would rather be laughed at than quarrel with him.
I reasoned rather than quarreled with him.
They often quarrel with each other about trifles.
The two brothers often quarrel with each other; one is stubborn, and the other (is) selfish.
He is a timid boy; it's impossible for him to brawl with anyone.
Quarrels are often due to some trifles and sometimes they lead to divorce.
They love each other despite their frequent quarrels.