1. These large institutions make — and change—the rules to suit themselves.
2. 1998 was an important year for everyone: a time of change.
3. Eisenhower used his muscle to persuade Congress to change the law.
4. They have no wish for any change in the status quo.
5. South Africa was going through a period of irreversible change.
6. They wanted me to change the title to something less gratuitously offensive.
7. The change proposed last month was foreshadowed in the March Budget.
8. Too much time is spent worrying over that which one can't change.
9. They threatened to walk out if the party did not change direction.
10. Another change that Sue made was to install central heating.
11. She even had plastic surgery to change the shape of her nose.
12. We needed to reskill our workforce to cope with massive technologicalchange.
13. Only with mass direct action will we obtain such change.
14. Midland decided to change the way it credited payments to accounts.
15. Today, his change of direction seems more in tune with the times.
1. She is, first and foremost, her husband's alter ego.
2. The current division of labor between workers and management will alter.
3. Barry Humphries's alter ego Dame Edna has taken the US by storm.
4. He denounces people who urge him to alter his ways.
5. He is unlikely to alter his game plan.
6. Processing and refining can alter digestibility.
7. Prices did not alter significantly during 2004.
8. Superman's alter ego was Clark Kent.
9. It would be sacrilege to alter the composer's original markings.
10. She was about to alter the trimmings of the dress.
11. We have to alter the house into a barn.
12. She is trying to alter the coat.
13. As times alter , men's affections change.
14. Sophistry cannot alter history.
15. The right to deliberately alter quotations is not a concomitant of a free press.
1. The levels of tolerable pain vary greatly from individual to individual.
2. Prices may vary so it's well worth shopping around before you buy.
3. The importance of being an Olympian will vary from athlete to athlete.
4. The treatment regime may vary widely depending on the type of injury.
5. This absolutist belief is replaced by an appreciation that rules can vary.
6. Monthly interest costs vary.
7. The island's hotels vary wildly.
8. Prices vary according to the quantity ordered.
9. You are welcome to vary the diet.
10. Other services vary dramatically in quality.
11. Parental attitudes vary widely.
12. To complicate matters further, everybody's vitamin requirements vary.
13. Prices vary from one shop to another.
14. The doses used for surgical anaesthesia vary between 2 and 10 mg / kg.
15. Rooms vary in size and come equipped with hairdriers, television and telephone.
房间大小不同,均配有吹风机 、 电视和电话.