Assist engineer on packaging material sample work . Make samples with supplier , get confirmation from Towson , etc.
n.包装; 包装材料; 包装风格; 打包
1. The direct marketing industry has become adept at packaging special offers.
2. They provide design services and do printing and packaging.
3. Attractive packaging can help to sell products.
4. These materials can be recycled into other packaging products.
5. CDs would be far cheaper to produce without the glossy packaging.
6. The packaging does not conform to EU rules.
7. It is selling very well, in part because the packaging is so attractive.
8. The packaging must provide an effective barrier to prevent contamination of the product.
9. Packaging is about a third of what is found in an average British dustbin.
n.工程师，技师; (轮船的)机师; 〈美〉(火车的)司机，; (陆军的)工兵
vt.设计，策划; 安排或处理; 改变…的基因(或遗传)结构;
1. The RAF recognized him as an out-standingly able engineer.
2. The product is still only a gleam in an engineer's eye.
3. The engineer and his son held frequent consultations concerning technical problems.
4. The most junior executive officer outranked the senior engineer officer aboard ship.
5. We engaged the services of a recognised engineer.
6. They're sending an engineer to fix the phone.
7. The engineer was an eager participant in technical co – operation.
8. The task needs the skills of a suitably experienced engineer.
9. The spy's cover was that she was a consultant engineer.
10. The engineer explained the main points of the technical problem over again.
10. Such a container system opened up possibilities for attractive, interesting packaging.
采用这种容器,就可以使用美观 、 有趣的包装.