养育儿子 Raising a Son
两个儿子 Two sons
乖儿子 Good boy
Self Organizing Network; Small Outline Nonleaded; Small Outline NO-Lead; 圣子;
我的儿子; 美森谷地; 小帅哥; 我的儿子图片;
败家仔; 回头的浪子; 回头浪子; 浪子回头;
养子; 义子; 养育儿子;
1. She had met both sons and did not care for either.
2. Sam's mother said her son had a good upbringing and schooling.
3. The king's indulgence towards his sons angered the business community.
4. Her son used sign language to tell her what happened.
5. My son has suffered terribly. He has lost his best friend.
6. He lived alone, keeping close contact with his three grown-up sons.
7. He has been unhappy with his son's political leanings.
8. My son had a tantrum and banged his fist on the ground.
9. She asked her son, a graphic designer, to create letterheads and stationery.
10. She sent her son to a boarding school in the East.
11. Taking my son Peter to a restaurant was a nightmare.
12. His errant son at Dartmouth ran up debts of £250m.
13. They had done everything humanly possible for their son.
14. His middle son died in a drowning accident five years back.
15. I sent my other son to the country to stay with kinfolk.