时钟变慢 slowing of clocks;
时钟调度 clock-time scheduling;
时钟对比 clock comparison;
时钟计数器 clock counter;
时钟记录 clock log;
1. For a few minutes she sat on her bed watching the clock.
2. Some pulsars keep time better than the earth's most accurate clocks.
3. As the town clock struck two, they heard the roll of drums.
4. The clock striking the hour pierced through his thoughts.
5. First we had clock-radios, now there'sthe clock-radio-telephone.
6. This machine has a clock speed of 1.6GHz.
7. The clock is simply for ornament; it doesn't work any more.
8. The sight of the clock reminded me that I was late.
9. The silence was broken only by the tick of the clock.
10. He disconnected the wire from the clock.
11. He heard the regular noise of the clock.
12. The clock chimed one o'clock.
13. The clock strikes twelve times at noon.
14. The clock was striking twelve.
15. It has just gone six.