conversation, dialogue, talk, chat
1. You can chat to other people who are online.
2. Whatever you want to chat about, we'll do it tonight.
3. I thought I'd, you know, have a chat with you.
4. I met him first at his house where we had a chat.
5. Not being a mother, I found the chit-chat exceedingly dull.
6. He had once had his own networked chat show.
7. She had had a woman-to-woman chat with Mrs Hardie.
8. "We had a very interesting chat." — "Really? About what?"
9. I had a chat with Lars in the morning and spoke Swedish.
10. Why not drop in for a chat?
11. I had a chat with John.
12. It's nice having friends to chat to.
13. The customers smooch and chat.
14. a TV chat show full of B-list celebrities
15. Is that your best chat-up line?