1. We found him very approachable and easy to talk with.
2. We talk in her Belgrade flat, full of heavy old brown furniture.
3. The piano music mixes with the murmur of conversation.
4. People were talking to him, listening to him, taking him places.
5. "Thank you very much for speaking with us." — "Not at all."
6. The weather is a constant topic of conversation in Britain.
7. They were conversing in German, their only common language.
8. Officials were clustered at every open office door, talking excitedly.
9. I'm just killing time until I can talk to the other witnesses.
10. She wondered whether he had someone to whom he could talk freely.
11. There was a general hum of conversation around them.
12. Talking one-on-one with people is not his idea of fun.
13. Because of her deafness she was hard to make conversation with.
14. She was seen in animated conversation with the singer Yuri Marusin.
15. I trailed her into Penney's and struck up a conversation.
We were cut off in the middle of our conversation.
He only heard the fag-end of their conversation.
His flippancy makes it difficult to have a decent conversation with him.
She was too timid to talk with other travelers.
She detests having to talk to people at parties.
Mary talked with me across the garden fence.
Politics and religion are daily topics of conversation.
Do not approach or talk to players and referees.
In the kitchen we had a conversation that set us apart for good and all.
He barely spoke and his silences were legendary.
We talked by signs.
Talk to him and you may sus him out.
I talked with her over the telephone.
She blushes every time a boy talks to her.
I got his autograph and talked to him.
They move around the forests – you see them one day and the next day you go back to talk tothem and they are not there.
Talk with you on the phone.
But have you noticed that all people, with no exception, talk silently with themselves?
I have talked with staff.
Writers do not talk like that.
Or how to talk at someone.
We managed more conversations than ever before.